CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Price & Review
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Price & Review : Introducing New Moisturizing Cream with Product Technology that developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Moisturizing Cream has a patented unique formula that provides 24-hour hydration with three essential ceramides (1,3,6-II) for sensitive on both your face and body skin. The unique formula that contains hyaluronic acid to help retain and restore skin’s natural moisture.
- Fragrance-free, Oil-free
- Non-irritating formula, gentle
- Suitable for sensitive skin on both face and body
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture.
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Price and Review
About this item
- Suitable for DRY SKIN CREAM, to use on the entire body, face, and even as hand cream for dry hands
- Provide ALL DAY HYDRATION – Provides 24-hour hydration and helps restore the protective and healthy skin with three essential ceramides (1,3,6-II)
- Formulated with MOISTURE-RETAINING INGREDIENTS including hyaluronic acid to help retain your skin moisture
- Utilizes patented MVE (PATENTED TECHNOLOGY) controlled-release technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver long lasting moisturization
- Free of fragrance and oil, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and non-irritating that gentle on your skin
Product Dimensions : 3.58 x 3.58 x 8 inches; 1.36 Pounds
Manufacturer : L’Oreal/Cerave
#1 Dermatologist Recommended Skincare Brand
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe has a complete line of skincare to cleanse and moisturize skin. CeraVe contains the three essential ceramides (called 1, 3, and 6-II) skin needs. Delivered through a controlled-release technology, this formula with ceramides helps rebuild the skin’s protective barrier and locks in moisture all day.
NEA Seal of Acceptance
The National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance only accepts products that have satisfied the criteria for use for those with eczema or sensitive skin conditions.